Monday, July 21, 2008

Wal Mart cakes. I'm done with them!

I went to a wedding reception on Saturday, and they had cakes, like all receptions. I was talking with one of the two brides when I chuckled and said, "You both got white cakes huh." She half smiled and said, "Well, I ordered a chocolate cake, but they (Wal Mart), called two days ago and said that they could not make the chocolate wedding cake. She did not go into details and I did not push for an answer as I could see that it bothered her. What the heck is up with that? There can be no reason or excuse as to why they should not have been able to make that cake. Why didn't they say something at the time of the order? It makes no sense! I have been becoming more and more displeased with them for their cakes anyway, but this takes the cake, so to speak. I will NEVER order another cake from Wal Mart.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is important because if you decide to pursue a physical therapist program, so that you don't have to start all over again. In the same breath, some male therapists get reported by female customers who say they (customers) were sexually harassed and handled improperly by their therapists. Your best bet is to find an ACOTE accredited school because these schools are recognized as offering the most thorough education.
My homepage : http://befohyyq.9k.com

Anonymous said...

Lastly, you should know that the online therapist finder is really appropriate.
X-rays and an MRI are recommended to be sure there's nothing more significant going on, like a herniated vertebral disc, or a fractured vertebra. Whether your goal is weight loss, fitness, overall good health, or proper nutrition, the modern physical therapist is qualified to conduct an overall health evaluation so they can customize a program that is appropriate for your current health status.
my webpage > dimicaa.posterous.com

Things

here