Saturday, December 16, 2006

Yesturday was good.

Yesterday was payday. And if your anything like me, your broke before you get it. But I feel great about yesterday. I got my grand-daughter's two things out of layaway. So they are here now and awaiting the great Christmas Eve and the arrival of Santa Claus .It's the Kids Karaoke and Hi Ho the Cherry game. I guess I know what I'm going to do doing Christmas day. hehehe.

Today we are having our annual Christmas get together. I love getting friends and family together. (though there is not much of my family left) We will be having turkey and ham, scalloped corn, scalloped potatoes, pickles olives, a friendship cake, punch, (non-alcoholic) along with other little goodies (cookies and the sort) and a very small gift exchange. This year we decided to have an ornament gift exchange. Something a little different. Everybody really seemed to love the idea. Then of course talking, visiting and all that good stuff.

Well got to start the cake. Should have done that last night. Oh well. No damage done.

No comments:

Things

here