Sunday, January 21, 2007

More Snow!

Boy did I quote the last snowfall wrong. It was only about 2 inches. Today we got another 4 inches. Not really all that bad. I like the snow, just not the cold. Good thing that the winds are not blowing or we would be in big trouble. Had to go over to the second oldest daughters and blow her sidewalk out for her. They have no shovel, and probably won't be able to buy one now either. Not for a day or two anyway. The snow looks so pretty now, all white and clean.

I also like to feed the birds outside, so I have been watching them come and go from the feeder. Someday would like to get one of those bird baths that you plug in so that the birds could get fresh water too. It's hard to get fresh water when everything is frozen. Also had to throw out some waffles from this mornings breakfast to them. I'm sure they like them.

No comments:

Things

here