Saturday, January 6, 2007

Remmbering my Mom and Dad.

At this time of year it can be a very sad time, as my Mom passed away 6 year ago tomorrow. Then my step-dad, which was a great dad, passed away February 26th, a bit more than a month later. I also have very many great memories that will keep them living in my mind forever. At this time I look at some of the traditions that I have and am passing them to my children. Like taking the Christmas stuff down on the week-end after New Years Day. But as I look back through the past years of my life I see the values, love, and fun that my Mom gave me. Then my Dad after I was 19, when he married my Mom. I have many great memories that I hold dear in my mind and my heart and I do cherish them. As I said, this time of year can be hard and sad as I remember them. But I do know that one day I will be called home by our Heavenly Father, and at that time I will see them both and we will be together again.

No comments:

Things

here